Kyholm 78 A joint archaeological-geological investigation around a 13th century wreck at Kyholm, Samsø, Denmark
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2007
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 193–216, August 1980
How to Cite
Crumlin-Pedersen, O., Nymark, L. and Christiansen et al, C. (1980), Kyholm 78 A joint archaeological-geological investigation around a 13th century wreck at Kyholm, Samsø, Denmark. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 9: 193–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.1980.tb01297.x
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!