A preliminary underwater survey of Legoe Bay, Lummi Island, Washington
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2007
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 211–216, August 1985
How to Cite
Boxberger, D. L. (1985), A preliminary underwater survey of Legoe Bay, Lummi Island, Washington. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 14: 211–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.1985.tb01222.x
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!