The writer would be interested to learn of any tubi fittili from European land sites which are not mentioned in this article, and particularly grateful for the knowledge of any more finds that have been made in the sea.
Tubi fittili (vaulting tubes) from the sea—The Roman wreck at Punta del Fenaio, Island of Giglio
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2007
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 187–200, August 1987
How to Cite
Bound, M. (1987), Tubi fittili (vaulting tubes) from the sea—The Roman wreck at Punta del Fenaio, Island of Giglio. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 16: 187–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.1987.tb00586.x
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!