The Dutch East India Company's ships' armament in the 17th and 18th centuries: an overview
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 101–102, February 1988
How to Cite
Kist, J. B. (1988), The Dutch East India Company's ships' armament in the 17th and 18th centuries: an overview. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 17: 101–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.1988.tb00626.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!