A one-armed anchor of c. 400 BCE from the Ma'agan Michael vessel, Israel. A preliminary report
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2007
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 223–226, August 1991
How to Cite
Rosloff, J. P. (1991), A one-armed anchor of c. 400 BCE from the Ma'agan Michael vessel, Israel. A preliminary report. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 20: 223–226. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.1991.tb00315.x
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!