Three 18th-century shipwrecks off Ujung Pandang, southwest Sulawesi, Indonesia: a coincidence?
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2007
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 45–59, February 1999
How to Cite
Flecker, M. (1999), Three 18th-century shipwrecks off Ujung Pandang, southwest Sulawesi, Indonesia: a coincidence?. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 28: 45–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.1999.tb00821.x
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!