A trireme named Isis: the sgraffito from Nymphaion
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 250–256, October 2001
How to Cite
MURRAY, W. M. (2001), A trireme named Isis: the sgraffito from Nymphaion. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 30: 250–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.2001.tb01371.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!