Underwater archaeological parks: a new perspective and a challenge for conservation—the Italian panorama
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 83–88, April 2002
How to Cite
Davidde, B. (2002), Underwater archaeological parks: a new perspective and a challenge for conservation—the Italian panorama. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 31: 83–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.2002.tb01402.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!