Survey and excavation of the main well in Cape Town Castle, South Africa: fieldwork and structural aspects
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 89–98, April 2002
How to Cite
Werz, B. E. J. S. (2002), Survey and excavation of the main well in Cape Town Castle, South Africa: fieldwork and structural aspects. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 31: 89–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.2002.tb01403.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!