Underwater archaeological surveying using PhotoModeler, VirtualMapper: different applications for different problems
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 283–292, October 2002
How to Cite
Green, J., Matthews, S. and Turanli, T. (2002), Underwater archaeological surveying using PhotoModeler, VirtualMapper: different applications for different problems. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 31: 283–292. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.2002.tb01423.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!