The Adelaar: a Dutch East-Indiaman Wrecked in 1728 off Barra, Outer Hebrides, Scotland
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2005
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 179–210, October 2005
How to Cite
Martin, C. J. M. (2005), The Adelaar: a Dutch East-Indiaman Wrecked in 1728 off Barra, Outer Hebrides, Scotland. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 34: 179–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.2005.00054.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!