New Dating and Contextual Evidence for the Fragmentary Timber Remains Located in the Dor D Site, Israel
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2005
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 308–313, October 2005
How to Cite
Royal, J. G. and Kahanov, Y. (2005), New Dating and Contextual Evidence for the Fragmentary Timber Remains Located in the Dor D Site, Israel. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 34: 308–313. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.2005.00062.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!