Building a Roman Pila in the Sea—Experimental Archaeology at Brindisi, Italy, September 2004
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2005
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 123–127, April 2005
How to Cite
Hohlfelder, R. L., Brandon, C. and Oleson, J. P. (2005), Building a Roman Pila in the Sea—Experimental Archaeology at Brindisi, Italy, September 2004. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 34: 123–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.2005.0049a.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!