A Minimum-Impact Method for Measuring Corrosion Rate of Steel-Hulled Shipwrecks in Seawater
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2006
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 310–318, October 2006
How to Cite
Russell, M. A., Conlin, D. L., Murphy, L. E., Johnson, D. L., Wilson, B. M. and Carr, J. D. (2006), A Minimum-Impact Method for Measuring Corrosion Rate of Steel-Hulled Shipwrecks in Seawater. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 35: 310–318. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.2006.00101.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!