Archaeological research on HMS Swift: a British Sloop-of-War lost off Patagonia, Southern Argentina, in 1770
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2006
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 32–58, March 2007
How to Cite
Elkin, D., Argüeso, A., Grosso, M., Murray, C., Vainstub, D., Bastida, R. and Dellino-Musgrave, V. (2007), Archaeological research on HMS Swift: a British Sloop-of-War lost off Patagonia, Southern Argentina, in 1770. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 36: 32–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.2006.00117.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!