The Pepper Wreck: a Portuguese Indiaman at the Mouth of the Tagus River by Filipe Vieira de Castro
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2006
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 169–171, April 2006
How to Cite
LOEWEN, B. (2006), The Pepper Wreck: a Portuguese Indiaman at the Mouth of the Tagus River by Filipe Vieira de Castro. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 35: 169–171. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.2006.096-17.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!