Underwater Archaeology on Foot: a Systematic Rapid Foreshore Survey on the North Kent Coast, England
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2007
© 2007 The Authors.
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 142–152, March 2008
How to Cite
Paddenberg, D. and Hession, B. (2008), Underwater Archaeology on Foot: a Systematic Rapid Foreshore Survey on the North Kent Coast, England. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 37: 142–152. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.2007.00169.x
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!