The Enigma of ‘Aydhab: a Medieval Islamic Port on the Red Sea Coast
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors.
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 32–48, March 2008
How to Cite
Peacock, D. and Peacock, A. (2008), The Enigma of ‘Aydhab: a Medieval Islamic Port on the Red Sea Coast. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 37: 32–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.2007.00172.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!