14th-Century Galleys in the Black Sea: Ships in the Romance of Alexander the Great
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Author.
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 77–87, March 2008
How to Cite
Nakas, Y. D. (2008), 14th-Century Galleys in the Black Sea: Ships in the Romance of Alexander the Great. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 37: 77–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.2007.00174.x
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!