Wetland Archaeology and Environments: Regional Issues, Global Perspectives - Edited by Malcolm Lillie and Stephen Ellis
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 The Nautical Archaeology Society
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 417–418, September 2008
How to Cite
HALE, A. (2008), Wetland Archaeology and Environments: Regional Issues, Global Perspectives - Edited by Malcolm Lillie and Stephen Ellis. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 37: 417–418. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.2008.00200_14.x
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!