An Amnesty Assessed. Human Impact on Shipwreck Sites: the Australian Case.
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal Compilation © 2008 The Nautical Archaeology Society
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 153–162, March 2009
How to Cite
Rodrigues, J. (2009), An Amnesty Assessed. Human Impact on Shipwreck Sites: the Australian Case. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 38: 153–162. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.2008.00209.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!