Brunel: the Life and Times of Isambard Kingdom Brunel - by Angus Buchanan
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 The Nautical Archaeology Society
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 204–205, March 2009
How to Cite
ROBINSON, J. (2009), Brunel: the Life and Times of Isambard Kingdom Brunel - by Angus Buchanan. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 38: 204–205. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.2008.220_21.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!