Evidence for Pharaonic Seagoing Ships at Mersa/Wadi Gawasis, Egypt
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 The Nautical Archaeology Society
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 27–43, March 2010
How to Cite
Ward, C. and Zazzaro, C. (2010), Evidence for Pharaonic Seagoing Ships at Mersa/Wadi Gawasis, Egypt. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 39: 27–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.2009.00229.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!