Records of Traditional Watercraft from South and West Sri Lanka
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 The Nautical Archaeology Society
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 449–450, September 2009
How to Cite
WHITEWRIGHT, J. (2009), Records of Traditional Watercraft from South and West Sri Lanka. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 38: 449–450. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.2009.00244_22.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!