Geophysical and Archaeological Investigation of the Survivor-Camp of the Antelope (1783) in the Palau Islands, Western Pacific
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2010 The Nautical Archaeology Society
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 345–356, September 2010
How to Cite
Clark, G. and De Biran, A. (2010), Geophysical and Archaeological Investigation of the Survivor-Camp of the Antelope (1783) in the Palau Islands, Western Pacific. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 39: 345–356. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.2010.00264.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!