Geology, Materials, and the Design of the Roman Harbour of Soli-Pompeiopolis, Turkey: the ROMACONS field campaign of August 2009
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2010 The Nautical Archaeology Society
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 390–399, September 2010
How to Cite
Brandon, C., Hohlfelder, R. L., Oleson, J. P. and Rauh, N. (2010), Geology, Materials, and the Design of the Roman Harbour of Soli-Pompeiopolis, Turkey: the ROMACONS field campaign of August 2009. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 39: 390–399. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.2010.00277.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!