Shipwreck Inventory of Ireland: Louth, Meath, Dublin and Wicklow – Edited by Karl Brady
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2010 The Nautical Archaeology Society
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 460–462, September 2010
How to Cite
MOWAT, R. J. C. (2010), Shipwreck Inventory of Ireland: Louth, Meath, Dublin and Wicklow – Edited by Karl Brady. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 39: 460–462. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.2010.00290_15.x
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!