Iron, Steel and Steamship Archaeology: proceedings of the 2nd Australian seminar, held in Perth, Melbourne and Sydney, 2006 – Edited by M. McCarthy
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2010 The Nautical Archaeology Society
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 464–466, September 2010
How to Cite
MARTIN, C. (2010), Iron, Steel and Steamship Archaeology: proceedings of the 2nd Australian seminar, held in Perth, Melbourne and Sydney, 2006 – Edited by M. McCarthy. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 39: 464–466. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.2010.00290_19.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!