The Achill Yawl: vernacular boats in historical context on Achill Island, Ireland
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology © 2010 The Nautical Archaeology Society
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 235–255, September 2011
How to Cite
Meide, C. and Sikes, K. (2011), The Achill Yawl: vernacular boats in historical context on Achill Island, Ireland. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 40: 235–255. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.2010.00297.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!