HMQS Mosquito: the rediscovery and identification of Queensland's first warship
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Author. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology © 2010 The Nautical Archaeology Society
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 374–386, September 2011
How to Cite
Hunter, III, J. W. (2011), HMQS Mosquito: the rediscovery and identification of Queensland's first warship. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 40: 374–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.2010.00299.x
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!