Avoiding the Dire Straits: an inquiry into food provisions and scurvy in the maritime and military history of China and wider East Asia – By Mathieu Torck
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology © 2011 The Nautical Archaeology Society
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 225–226, March 2011
How to Cite
BARKER, R. (2011), Avoiding the Dire Straits: an inquiry into food provisions and scurvy in the maritime and military history of China and wider East Asia – By Mathieu Torck. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 40: 225–226. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.2010.00300_19.x
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!