The Lion Wreck: a survey of a 17th-century Dutch merchant ship—an interim report
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Author. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology © 2011 The Nautical Archaeology Society
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 17–25, March 2012
How to Cite
Eriksson, N. (2012), The Lion Wreck: a survey of a 17th-century Dutch merchant ship—an interim report. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 41: 17–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.2011.00319.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!