The First HMS Invincible (1747–58): her excavations (1980–1991) – By John M. Bingeman
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology © 2011 The Nautical Archaeology Society
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 455–456, September 2011
How to Cite
CRISMAN, K. (2011), The First HMS Invincible (1747–58): her excavations (1980–1991) – By John M. Bingeman. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 40: 455–456. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.2011.00326_16.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!