The Roman Lighthouse at Akko, Israel
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology © 2011 The Nautical Archaeology Society
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 171–178, March 2012
How to Cite
Rosen, B., Galili, E. and Zviely, D. (2012), The Roman Lighthouse at Akko, Israel. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 41: 171–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.2011.00329.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!