The Day the Johnboat went up the Mountain: stories from my twenty years in South Carolina maritime archaeology – By Carl Naylor
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Author. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology © 2012 The Nautical Archaeology Society
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 233–234, March 2012
How to Cite
DAPPERT, C. P. (2012), The Day the Johnboat went up the Mountain: stories from my twenty years in South Carolina maritime archaeology – By Carl Naylor. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 41: 233–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.2011.00333_23.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!