New Evidence for the Submerged Ancient Harbour Structures at Tolmetha and Leptis Magna, Libya
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology © 2012 The Nautical Archaeology Society
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 315–326, September 2012
How to Cite
Beltrame, C. (2012), New Evidence for the Submerged Ancient Harbour Structures at Tolmetha and Leptis Magna, Libya. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 41: 315–326. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.2012.00341.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!