‘The Ghost Ship’. An Intact Fluyt from c.1650 in the Middle of the Baltic Sea
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology © 2012 The Nautical Archaeology Society
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 350–361, September 2012
How to Cite
Eriksson, N. and Rönnby, J. (2012), ‘The Ghost Ship’. An Intact Fluyt from c.1650 in the Middle of the Baltic Sea. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 41: 350–361. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.2012.00342.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!