A Late Bronze Age Shipwreck with a Metal Cargo from Hishuley Carmel, Israel
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology © 2012 The Nautical Archaeology Society
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 2–23, March 2013
How to Cite
Galili, E., Gale, N. and Rosen, B. (2013), A Late Bronze Age Shipwreck with a Metal Cargo from Hishuley Carmel, Israel. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 42: 2–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.2012.00344.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!