Water and the Urban Fabric: a study of towns and waterscapes in the Roman period in Britain
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology © 2012 The Nautical Archaeology Society
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 327–339, September 2012
How to Cite
Rogers, A. (2012), Water and the Urban Fabric: a study of towns and waterscapes in the Roman period in Britain. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 41: 327–339. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.2012.00347.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!