Ships and Guns: the sea ordnance in Venice and Europe between the 15th and 17th centuries – Edited by Carlo Beltrame and Renato Gianni Ridella
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology © 2012 The Nautical Archaeology Society
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 446–447, September 2012
How to Cite
GUILMARTIN, J. F. (2012), Ships and Guns: the sea ordnance in Venice and Europe between the 15th and 17th centuries – Edited by Carlo Beltrame and Renato Gianni Ridella. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 41: 446–447. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.2012.00354_15.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!