The 19th-Century Akko 1 Shipwreck, Israel: hull-construction report
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology © 2012 The Nautical Archaeology Society
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 167–187, March 2013
How to Cite
Cvikel, D. and Kahanov, Y. (2013), The 19th-Century Akko 1 Shipwreck, Israel: hull-construction report. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 42: 167–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.2012.00356.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!