A Late-18th-Century Merchantman Wrecked in the South Edinburgh Channel, Thames Estuary, England
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology © 2012 The Nautical Archaeology Society
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 137–149, March 2013
How to Cite
Parham, D., Rundell, E. and van der Merwe, P. (2013), A Late-18th-Century Merchantman Wrecked in the South Edinburgh Channel, Thames Estuary, England. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 42: 137–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.2012.00364.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!