Subterranean Maritime Archaeology in Sigtuna, Sweden: excavated evidence of Viking Age boat building and repair
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology © 2013 The Nautical Archaeology Society
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 196–204, March 2013
How to Cite
Edberg, R. (2013), Subterranean Maritime Archaeology in Sigtuna, Sweden: excavated evidence of Viking Age boat building and repair. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 42: 196–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.2012.00366.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Berit Wallenberg Foundation, Stockholm
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!