Department of Herpetology, California Academy of Sciences, San Francisco, CA 94118-9961, U.S.A.
AMNIOTE PHYLOGENY AND THE IMPORTANCE OF FOSSILS
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2008
© 1988 The Willi Hennig Society
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 105–209, June 1988
How to Cite
Gauthier, J., Kluge, A. G. and Rowe, T. (1988), AMNIOTE PHYLOGENY AND THE IMPORTANCE OF FOSSILS. Cladistics, 4: 105–209. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-0031.1988.tb00514.x
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!