The three-taxon transformation of nelson and platnick (1991), also a part of this re-examination, is discussed separately (Klauge, 1993)
CLADISTICS: WHAT'S IN A WORD?
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2005
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 183–199, June 1993
How to Cite
Kluge, A. G. and Wolf, A. J. (1993), CLADISTICS: WHAT'S IN A WORD?. Cladistics, 9: 183–199. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-0031.1993.tb00217.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2005
- Received for publication 17 July 1992; Accepted 4 march 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!