Phylogeny of the Lemuridae: Effects of Character and Taxon Sampling on Resolution of Species Relationships within Eulemur
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2005
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 351–361, September 1999
How to Cite
Yoder, A. D. and Irwin, J. A. (1999), Phylogeny of the Lemuridae: Effects of Character and Taxon Sampling on Resolution of Species Relationships within Eulemur. Cladistics, 15: 351–361. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-0031.1999.tb00271.x
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2005
- Accepted for publication October 12, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!