A case study of apparent conflict between molecular phylogenies: the interrelationships of African elephants
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2005
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 31–50, February 2005
How to Cite
Debruyne, R. (2005), A case study of apparent conflict between molecular phylogenies: the interrelationships of African elephants. Cladistics, 21: 31–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-0031.2004.00044.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2005
- Accepted 31 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!