Present address: Department of Integrative Biology, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT 84602, USA.
Phylogeny of bird-grasshopper subfamily Cyrtacanthacridinae (Orthoptera: Acrididae) and the evolution of locust phase polyphenism
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2007
© The Willi Hennig Society 2007
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 515–542, August 2008
How to Cite
Song, H. and Wenzel, J. W. (2008), Phylogeny of bird-grasshopper subfamily Cyrtacanthacridinae (Orthoptera: Acrididae) and the evolution of locust phase polyphenism. Cladistics, 24: 515–542. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-0031.2007.00190.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2007
- Accepted 16 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!