These authors equally contributed to this work.
Development of COS genes as universally amplifiable markers for phylogenetic reconstructions of closely related plant species
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
© The Willi Hennig Society 2008
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 727–745, October 2008
How to Cite
Li, M., Wunder, J., Bissoli, G., Scarponi, E., Gazzani, S., Barbaro, E., Saedler, H. and Varotto, C. (2008), Development of COS genes as universally amplifiable markers for phylogenetic reconstructions of closely related plant species. Cladistics, 24: 727–745. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-0031.2008.00207.x
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Accepted 26 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!