Coherence, correspondence, and the renaissance of morphology in phylogenetic systematics
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2009
© The Willi Hennig Society 2009
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 528–544, October 2009
How to Cite
Assis, L. C. S. (2009), Coherence, correspondence, and the renaissance of morphology in phylogenetic systematics. Cladistics, 25: 528–544. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-0031.2009.00261.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2009
- Accepted 17 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!